cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: WSDL Parser using JAXB
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 18:48:11 GMT

As others have pointed out, CXF currently uses a combination of WSDL4J and
XmlSchema to parse/process the wsdl and schemas.   Since they are two separate
API's, a little glue code is necessary to get them to work well together.
However, both are relatively mature projects and well tested.

Another option for you may be EasyWsdl:
I haven't actually used it yet so I don't know a lot of the details, but I
think it provides a more unified view of both the wsdl parts and the schema

On Monday 30 August 2010 6:08:21 am devkatiyar wrote:
> Hi All ,
> I want to make wsdl parser which will parse the wsdl file using JAXB and
> extract information like information name ,input parameter ..wsdl can
> change so parser should me dynamic ..
> any one having idea how do i implement or any reference ...
> if is there any other api by which in can do this please help me regards
> this
> Thanks All..

Daniel Kulp

View raw message