cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WSDL Parser using JAXB
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 18:48:11 GMT

As others have pointed out, CXF currently uses a combination of WSDL4J and
XmlSchema to parse/process the wsdl and schemas.   Since they are two separate
API's, a little glue code is necessary to get them to work well together.
However, both are relatively mature projects and well tested.

Another option for you may be EasyWsdl:
http://easywsdl.ow2.org/
I haven't actually used it yet so I don't know a lot of the details, but I
think it provides a more unified view of both the wsdl parts and the schema
parts.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp