cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: String property
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 18:01:46 GMT
On Wednesday 01 September 2010 12:17:55 pm fachhoch wrote:
> In my request object I want user to pass a parameter  of type string , the
> value for this should be any value form a list of  values , is there any
> way I can specify the possible values  using jaxb  Annotaions ? I donot
> want to use enum  ,

This is definitely a JAXB thing and I think the answer is no.   You would need
to double check on the JAXB lists though.  In general, JAXB doesn't attempt to
model all the XmlSchema concepts into annotations.   It can produce usable
java models from any schema, but it cannot produce any schema from java first
cases.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp