cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [REMINDER] Apache CXF User Survey
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 17:35:01 GMT

Just a reminder to everyone that may have been out last week...

The Apache CXF team would like your input to help improve the CXF project!

We're conducting an anonymous survey to help us identify where our efforts
are best spent in supporting the community.   We'd like to get a feel for
who our users really are, what features are currently heavily used, what
features users would like to see, etc...

All users are encouraged to fill out the short (25 question) survey at:

http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?A185E9F3A2E3F7F7A4

The results of the survey will be given back to the CXF community to help
determine priorities and directions.

Thanks!
The Apache CXF Team