cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Generating versus reusing classes for parameters
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:12:34 GMT
I am working on an overall application in which I control both the client
and the server. So, I'd like to just use some preexisting bean-pattern
classes and enums as parameters to a JAX-WS service, where these classes
will be available in the classpath on both sides.

I suppose that it would be harmless to handle the SEI the same way.

This leads to the following question: would I still need to run wsdl2java at
all, and, if so, with what options? To be more specific, if I am using
<jaxws:client/> in Spring to configure the client proxy, will it work if the
very same classes, with the same annotations, are present in the classpath
on the client side?

If, for some reason, I wanted to do this with just some classes, and still
use generated code for the SEI or other things, then what happens? Is there
some way to configure wsdl2java?