cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sheraz Attari <mshe...@folio3.com>
Subject Re: @Produces programmatically
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:50:48 GMT

Oh is there any separate list for these type of questions.

Yes you are right, I am using JAX-RS. If you can look at the
pseudo code below, there is an argument “output” I will decide based on its
value whether to return XML or JSON.

Any clues ?

Thanks

--- On Tue, 8/31/10, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: @Produces programmatically
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: msheraz@folio3.com
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 10:45 AM

Hi this is a question for the users list...

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Muhammad Sheraz Siddiqi <msheraz@folio3.com> wrote:

Hi,

I want to expose a webmethod like this:

@WebMethod

public List<CustonBean> test(String output)

{

        If(output == "xml")

        {

                //use XML Provider i.e. output XML

        }

        Else if(output == "json")

        {

                //use JSON Provider i.e. output JSON

        }

}

I do not want to use @Produces or rely on "Accept" request header.

Any help please ?

I'm presuming you're using JAXRS. So how are you going to decide if it's JSON or XML that
needs to be returned ?

cheers, Sergey