cxf-users mailing list archives

From sic <sic_1...@naver.com>
Subject required things to implement ws-security
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:43:56 GMT

When applying to ws-security through cxf, I'm likely to use X.509
certificates in order to do the signature and encryption action.

I got some helps by this document:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-security.html

but I cannot fully understand the Using X.509 Certificates section.

For not the development but the production environment, is it implemented if
I decide to use an algorithm used in keystore and a certified company which
certificates an signature(or manage to do it for myself).

Then is it posslbie whatever the algorithm used in keystore is despite not
certified?

And without a keystore, would I am unable to implement ws-security in the
ways that do the signature and encryption action?

its so difficult for me to understand ws-security itself and hope to
understand my incoherent question.

regards,

sic