cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Patrick Floyd" <seani...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Problems with maven generated services and clients
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:05:54 GMT
OK, thanks for your help.

a) Is there another way for me to generate a wsdl from java code in a build
process (without using jaxws annotations).
b) Or could you describe what's wrong in the generated wsdl and I'll write a
post-processor script that repairs it.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: Mittwoch, 25. August 2010 17:03
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Sean Patrick Floyd
Subject: Re: Problems with maven generated services and clients

Looks like there is a bug with:

<targetNamespace>http://www.mycompany.com/services/test</targetNamespace>

and the simple frontend.  It's not completely honoring that so various
things
are in the wrong namespace and the generated wsdl is not correct.   I would
suggest not using that at this point (and log a bug and attach your
project).

<schemaTargetNamespace>http://www.mycompany.com/data/test</schemaTargetNames
pace>
<schemaTargetNamespacePrefix>td</schemaTargetNamespacePrefix>
<targetNamespacePrefix>ts</targetNamespacePrefix>

Not sure where you got these options.   They don't exist and thus would have

no affect.

Dan