cxf-users mailing list archives

From Kannan Ekanath <kannan.ekan...@gmail.com>
Subject Exposing the web service using CXF using Spring without Servlet
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:57:36 GMT
Hi, I have a requirement to expose a webservice using CXF. I am following
this easy tutorial link
text<https://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/writing-a-service-with-spring.html>
and
did the following steps

   1. Created a service and an implementation with @WebService annotations
   2. Added the standard xml snippet of including cxf.xml and other xmls
   specified
   3. Now I need to deploy this webservice in multiple containers. In a
   normal web app, I just added the CXF Servlet config but I have another
   application which is a bespoke framework built on top of Jetty and some
   handlers/exporters where there is no specific web.xml as such. In such a
   scenario is there any spring configuration which when declared does the
   equivalent of this servlet configuration bit?

--
Regards,
Kannan Ekanath