cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dan King <dan.king...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JAXB Exception: Class not known to this context
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:58:44 GMT
----- Original Message ----

Thanks for the suggestion; however, prior to sending my email I had already
tried searching the web via Google and other search engines. In any event,
it turned out, the problem was caused by a missing jaxb annotation --
specifically, @XmlSeeAlso. It seems I mis-understood under what circumstances
this annotation is required. Upon adding this to the referencing class, the
issue was resolved.

Best,
Dan