cxf-users mailing list archives

From Milisic Aleksandar <aco_trebi...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject A single Jetty instance with multiple Spring application contexts?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:27:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to CXF and have run into an issue that I am not sure how to solve.
Namely, I need to have a multitude of projects which will all have web services
and implementations defined.

What I have noticed is that if I have multiple endpoints defined in the Spring
config file and they all have the same port, a single Jetty instance will be
created with all these services published. Obviously, for every unique port a
new Jetty instance is created.
But if I deploy services from another project (i.e. another Spring application
context) on the same port, it tries to start a new Jetty instance and obviously
fails since their is already an instance started and connection is refused (same
port).

What I would like to do is have a single Jetty instance started which will have
all my services published from across all projects. This would almost mean that
for each Spring application context, I would need to *update* the currently
running Jetty instance on the port rather than trying to start a new one (and
failing).

Is there any way I can do this?