cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: securing webservice using ws-policy or ws-securitypolicy
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 15:00:12 GMT
The article http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jws13.html
shows how to secure web services with WS-Policy/WS-SecurityPolicy using
CXF, with the sample code available for download. Other articles in the
series cover CXF security performance compared to Axis2 and Metro, and
WS-SecureConversation in CXF, along with other topics.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting