cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: R: Problems on publishing EndPoint with CXF
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:41:55 GMT
On Tuesday 27 July 2010 9:10:02 am Cristiano Ghersi wrote:
> Hi Glen, thank you for the hint.
> I tried to explicitly import the package javax.xml.ws from
> cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution bundle in the MANIFEST.MF of the
> bundle which publishes the Endpoints, but still the error appears.
> Have you got any good strategy in order to have the package javax.xml.ws
> been loaded from CXF bundle and not from JAX-WS RI in the JDK instead?
>
> Thank you very much for your help.

Check to make sure you are using the servicemix version of the jaxws-api
bundle.    The servicemix version replaces that FactoryFinder in the bundle
with a version that is a bit more OSGi friendly.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/specs/org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxws-api-2.1/1.5.0/

Also, make sure it is loaded BEFORE any of the CXF bundles are loaded.
Otherwise, it may pick up the version from the JDK which doesn't work well
in OSGi.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp