cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WS-* specification for transaction
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:36:27 GMT
On Tuesday 20 July 2010 8:07:36 am Guy Pardon wrote:
> Hi Anto,
>
> You can try this: http://www.atomikos.com/Main/ExtremeTransactions
>
> It includes an independent WS-AT implementation (in beta) that should work
> in any JAXWS stack.

That's really interesting.  Good to know about.     I'd really be interested
in learning more about it.   A simple search of the docs didn't reveal much of
anything, but if it's in beta, that's kind of expected.

In anycase, I'd love to hear about any experiences using it and CXF together.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org