cxf-users mailing list archives

From ironman77 <avighnaa.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Design question
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 02:48:56 GMT

Hi All,

In a cxf based webservice if I want do some separate ("parallel") processing
depending on request data without effecting the existing flow, is threading
the only option?

For example, consider the following scenario:

Existing cxf service:  Request --->BusinessLogic-->Response

New cxf service:  Request--->BusinessLogic-->Response

                                    --->DoSomething else

In the new cxf service, everthing remains same from request-response
perspective, I want to do some other logic.  What is the best way to design
such scenario?

Thank you,