cxf-users mailing list archives

From ironman77 <avighnaa.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL endpoint location: Web server https
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 02:24:27 GMT

Well,

We were testing our https service via SoapUI (proxy involved) and apparently
the SSL handshake is not happening or maybe useragent was wrong.  We do not
know.  On accessing the endpoint from a browser we could see that service is
being reached albeit with a null pointer exception (no payload) in the logs,
however it was not the case through SoapUI .(in the end configured a
keystore, imported cert and added to the preferences, did not work)

On changing the tool evidently we did see log activity, responses back.
This one was tricky.

Lesson learnt(?):
Maybe, should think about developing a front end to test ones own service.
Instead of tools.

I wonder how gurus out there test their services that are proxied?  We did
not have a proxied environment in System test, hence could not reproduce,
faced before.

Thanks for reading,