cxf-users mailing list archives

From jaybytez <jayby...@yahoo.com>
Subject wsdl_first example and basic JAX-WS question
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 21:25:46 GMT

In running wsdl_first, a class called CustomerServiceService is created based
on the service name in the WSDL.  The class has an annotation in it called
@WebServiceClient.

The documentation for JAX-WS doesn't fully explain what purpose of the this
annotation is outside of it representing the service name.

So I am trying to understand when building a client or service endpoint with
CXF, how would I use the CustomerServiceService class or would I use
it...because outside of it's generation...I don't see it used at all in the
wsdl_first example.

Thanks for your help,

Jay