cxf-users mailing list archives

From "David Valeri" <dval...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Insert existing SAML assertion
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 11:22:47 GMT
This old thread should provide you with some starting points:
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/SAML-and-WS-Security-td567872.html#a567872

There are references to classes and configuration methods that you can use.
Read the whole thread as your use case isn't discussed until midway through.
If things still aren't clear, try to provide us with targeted questions and
we can better help you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mazza [mailto:glen.mazza@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 5:35 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Insert existing SAML assertion

rhwinzin wrote:

> I have to put that SAML assertion into the SOAP header, but I don't have
> an idea how to accomplish this (or where I can find elaborate
> documenation). I read various related threads of cxf-users, but in the
> end, it didn't help.

Use handlers or CXF interceptors:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/jaxws_handler_tutorial
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/jaxwshandlers_to_cxfinterceptors .

Be careful not to modify the SAML assertion in anyway (adding whitespace or
namespaces, etc.), lest its signature be invalidated as a result.

HTH,
Glen