cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DOSGI JAX-RS and Gzip
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 20:45:40 GMT
Looks like it is just one hurdle after another one, hope 2.2.9 will help.
I'll check what is happening with the intents, for JAXRS I was not sure how
to block default intents like SOAP, etc, so I just hard-coded HTTP...
By the way, as far as filters are concerned, can this be done at the pax-web
level ? (assuming http.context properies are used) ?

http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Filters

cheers, Sergey