cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging Inbound and Outbound message for REST Server
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 17:33:53 GMT
Hi

There's a bug there (to be fixed) which is to do with jaxrs.inInterceptors
and jaxrs.outInterceptors being ignored when jaxrs Application class is
being used to provide info about service classes and providers. Just user
jaxrs.serviceClasses and jaxrs.providers instead at the moment - and you'll
see the logging interceptors working

cheers, Sergey