cxf-users mailing list archives

From am am <akme...@yahoo.com>
Subject CXF/HTTP
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 19:16:48 GMT
Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible in cxf to add a request parameter to the HTTP portion
of a message, send from a client to a web service.
My intention is to make a web service function call and in the message send, place in the
http header an IP and port to a web service so that a module in the service part will send
messages. I can not send this info through a parameter in the web service method since the
wsdl does not allow me that, and I can not modify the wsdl. Can I do this using cxf?

Thanks