cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Maven CXF & wsdl2java code generation
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:41:58 GMT
Hi Jay,

the code generation should work nicely with the instructions you linked to.
The spring config will not be generated.

The best thing is probably to start with the wsdl_first example from the
distribution. It already contains a pom file for code generation and
also has a spring config you can use. It even shows how to use a binding
file.

Greetings

Christian

--