cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Commercial support options for CXF
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 06:46:06 GMT
Hi Brandon,

After a couple of client trainings and projects using CXF, and several
articles on WS-Security and related features of CXF, my company is now
providing commercial support for CXF. I'll be updating the web site soon
to include CXF training specifics for anyone interested.

I know you're already aware of this, but figured I'd respond anyway for
the sake of the email archives. :-)

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting

Brandon Richins wrote:
> What vendors offer commercial support for CXF and/or are commercial backers of CXF.
I know some Apache projects include employers on the contributor pages, but I didn't find
any indication.  I know Progress/Fuse offers support.  What other vendors offer CXF support?
 What about Sopera?