cxf-users mailing list archives

From Cencio <cencio1...@gmail.com>
Subject MustUnderstand and Actor
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:51:09 GMT

Hi all,

i have a message including some SOAPHeaders with mustUnderstand=1 and actor
value. Not all headers are directed to me, but some must be understand by
next nodes. I process my headers (i decide if an header is mine looking the
actor value) and ignore the other. Then CXF throw the exception because some
header isn't understood.

There is a way to configure CXF or the service specifing a list of actor of
our interest and ignore the other header even if the mustUnderstand=1?

Thx,
Lorenzo