cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Pieterse <ronaldpiete...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response object is null
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:24:01 GMT

Hi Dan,

I got it working! It turned out to be as simple as giving all the webresults
the same name ('response') and in case of an exception I wrap the response
with an extra
wrapper class also called 'response'.
Now all the messages arrive in the same format at the client - whether they
originated as exception or normal response.

The only thing I struggled with (and I'm still not happy with the solution)
is the way I had to get the extra wrapper in my schema.
Probably since it is not directly used in one of my calls it is not
appearing in my schema. So now I created a dummy call to force it to show.
This feels a bit like a hack and now I have a call that does nothing. Is
there a way to force the appearance of the object in my schema by itself?