cxf-users mailing list archives

From "vijay.V" <vijay.val...@slk-soft.com>
Subject issue with org.apache.cxf.annotations.WSDLDocumentation
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:54:12 GMT

Hi

Dan mentioned in of the messges saying we can generate the documention in
the wsdl files by using the org.apache.cxf.annotations.WSDLDocumentation
annotaion in the java code and in CXF site also they mentioed how to use it.

link for the documentation : http://cxf.apache.org/docs/annotations.html

I am not seeing org.apache.cxf.annotations.WSDLDocumentation annotation
class being packaged with any of the jar files comes with CXF.

could you please let me know from which jar file i can get this.

Thanks
Vijay.V