cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replace Fault with custom response
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:41:31 GMT

Within the outbound error handling interceptor chain you can probably modify
the response via SAAJ or DOM to change the SOAP fault to a SOAP response
object.  Still, though, the fault handling system is defined with the JAX-WS
specification and is precisely what SOAP clients should be expecting.  I'm
not sure what would be gained by leaving the standard.

Glen