cxf-users mailing list archives

From kdog <jon_k...@koppedomain.com>
Subject Re: DOSGI JAX-RS and Gzip
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 21:32:33 GMT

Yeah, the gzip filter thing doesn't seem to work... Doesn't look like
anything is in the response to gzip, so it probably wasn't intended for such
a thing.

As for the intent map, sounds promising. Docs on the intent-map are kind of
sparse, so I didn't know what that was :) Anyway, it seems maybe I can use
the existing GzipFeature... no? Just define it in my bundle's intent-map.
Seems like that is how the "logging" intent is used anyway... I'll give it a
shot tommorrow.

Thanks again...