cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Distributed OSGi] Using Log4j as the logger in CXF DOSGi?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:00:38 GMT

It looks like NONE of the DOSGI stuff is using the CXF LogUtils.... stuff for
obtaining the Logger.   Thus, it doesn't work there.    Can you log a bug?

As another option, you could look at adding the pax-logging stuff to your osgi
container.   It provides all the logging API's (slf4j, log4j, commons logging,
jdk logging, etc...), but they all route into log4j (I think).

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org