cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aleksei Valikov <vali...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: defaultValue-Plugin does not work
Date Sat, 22 May 2010 19:51:29 GMT
Hi,

>> By the way. Is there a way to use other JAXB2 Plugins like the 'Equals
>> plugin' or the 'HashCode plugin'
>
> Convince them to donate the code to CXF so we can publish it properly to Maven
> repos?   Other than that, it's not easy.  You would need to get the jars and
> deploy them locally and such.  Not fun.

I'm the author of the mentioned plugins:

http://confluence.highsource.org/display/J2B/JAXB2+Basics+Plugins

All my projects are Maven-based and available from public Maven repos
(like dev.java.net):

http://confluence.highsource.org/display/J2B/Maven+Repository

So generally there should be no problems integrating these plugin in
any Maven-project. As for CXF, here's a piece of documentation:

http://confluence.highsource.org/display/HJ3/Integrating+Hyperjaxb3+in+builds

I'm not quite sure what you mean with "donate the code to CXF". The
project is open-source, all artifacts are available from public repos.
Is there anything else needed? Feel free to let me know (valikov at
gmx dot net) if you need any further assistance, I'll be glad to help.

Bye.
/lexi