cxf-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Tien Luong <tienluon...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using the JMS via Configuration
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 14:40:51 GMT
   In addition to my question, I wanna to understand how CXF gets/stocks their informations
in the declaration <jms:conduit ...> </jms:conduit>? Which classes hold these
information ( like jndiConnectionFactoryName, jndiDestinationName,jndiReplyDestinationName
... )

   The reason I ask this question is, normaly I have connectionFactory declared in <jms:address
jndiConnectionFactoryName="cf" .../>

And when I add <jms:jmsConfig-ref>jmsConf1</jms:jmsConfig-ref> in my bean's config,
this reference jmsConf1 suddenly requires the property 'connectionFactory' !!!!!! This exception
raised when I tried to take away 'connectionFactory' from the definition of jmsConf1

Caused by:
at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.RequiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(
... 16 more

 org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanInitializationException: Property 'connectionFactory'
is required for bean 'jmsConf1'RequiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:121)AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:998)AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:472)
So if someone can explain to me how CXF can use all of JMS's information (declared in the
bean's configuration) and use them for its transport layer ( in this case, it's JMS )

Thanks

NGUYEN Tien Luong                    |                    M2PGI
- UFRIMAG
13 Rue Blanche MONIER                |               Tel : 06.45.42.46.33
38000 GRENOBLE                       |              http://tienluong.info