cxf-users mailing list archives

From Enrico Boldrini <boldr...@imaa.cnr.it>
Subject Re: Problem with form posting
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 09:01:24 GMT
Dear Dan,

thank you very much for the response. For this particular case we need
both XML messages and generic payload (we have to implement the OAI-PMH
specification).
It's a bad surprise that CXF doesn't support entirely the JAX-WS
specification :-/ (as far I can understand JAX-WS has also support for
non-xml message and WSDL supports also mime binding
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded").

We really hope that this feature will be supported in the future, as we
think CXF has been proved a great implementation so far and we have
always appreciated the great work you have put in it!

Kind regards,

Enrico & the GI-cat team http://zeus.pin.unifi.it/gi-cat