cxf-users mailing list archives

From Nikolay Elenkov <n...@sarion.co.jp>
Subject Re: Generating java doc from wsdl documentation
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 01:23:27 GMT
On 2010/05/14 4:47, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 May 2010 8:39:17 pm Naresh Tallapelli wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have added documentation in wsdl for some of my operations. And i tried
>> to generate the java code from wsdl using "WSDL2JAVA". But i did not find
>> any comments in the generated code which i have added in wsdl file. Please
>> help me to generate the java doc from wsdl documentation.

That may not be exactly what you are looking for, but try Enunciate ([1]). Its
documentation task generates WS html documentation from your source, using
JavaDoc comments. It does a lot of things, but you only need [2]

[1] http://enunciate.codehaus.org/
[2] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ENUNCIATE/Documentation+Only