cxf-users mailing list archives

From Julien Vey <Julien....@bull.net>
Subject DOSGI problem when "Loading Intent map from [classpath:/OSGI-INF/cxf/intents/intent-map.xml]"
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 09:02:49 GMT
Hi all

I have a "problem" that requires your help.
When I try with D-OSGI (in a basic configuration)  to expose a remote
service, sometimes, it blocks for a few seconds to this :

/then it works fine but the time spent here is not normal.

What is the purpose of this intent-map.xml ?
Is it normal that it spends so much time here or is there a way to avoid
it (Maybe a configuration problem on my host) ?

Thanks.

Julien.
/

/