cxf-users mailing list archives

From joelking <wxp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: A runtime exception in ws-security scenario
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 18:46:34 GMT

Hi,
I am developing a web application, its a servlet which basically acts as a
front end for a web service,
and I use CXF for the web service client, tested under a development tomcat
instance and worked fine.

I have the spring framework and the rest jars in the lib:

wsdl4j-1.6.1.jar
wss4j-1.5.8.jar
jaxb-api-2.0.jar
cxf-2.2.3.jar

while I try to migrate to weblogic 10.3.2 follow the change as in
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/application-server-specific-configuration-guide.html#ApplicationServerSpecificConfigurationGuide-WebLogic
Then I got the exception:
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class com.ibm.wsdl.DefinitionImpl
does not implement the requested interface
javax.wsdl.extensions.AttributeExtensible
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.copyExtensionAttributes(WSDLServiceBuilder.java:137)
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilder.java:277)

I have been research on this problem for a while, found some posts from
experts like Dan on Nable...
but I still didn't get it, could anyone help on this.

Joelking