cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retrieving a MessageContext property from an Async handler
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 01:25:49 GMT

Glen,

The "Response" object that is passed into your async handler has a getContex()
method on it that returns the context for that response.   Thus, in your
handler, if you set a property on the context with application scope, that
property should be retrievable from the context provided by the Response
object.

Dan

On Wednesday 12 May 2010 8:32:20 pm Glen Mazza wrote

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org