cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cxf Marshalling error
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 20:37:30 GMT

Well,  JAXB doesn't support Interfaces unless there is an XMLJavaTypeAdapter
thing registered to map the interface to concrete implementations.   That
said, I'm not sure if they would even apply to root types that would be used
in exceptions.

I would highly suggest using a concrete type in this case.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org