cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Work Queue Configuration
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 13:57:44 GMT
On Monday 03 May 2010 11:17:34 pm Coder One wrote:
> Is this still valid?  How do we set a min/max number of threads?

You may want to use constuctor-args instead of properties and have it invoke
the constuctor:

AutomaticWorkQueueImpl(int mqs, int initialThreads,
int highWaterMark, int lowWaterMark,
long dequeueTimeout, java.lang.String name)

That gives you the size of the backing queue, # of initial threads created,
high and low water marks on # of threads, the timeout, and the name.

> How about
> unbounded?  Thanks...

I don't think it allows unbounded, but setting it to something ridiculously
high, like 10K or something,  would be just as affective as you'd likely run
out of memory long before hitting that many threads.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org