cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do the @QueryParam("") in Parameter beans of REST support the Object that contains List attribute‏
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:23:40 GMT
Hi

Redirecting to the users list. The lists should be supported.

legalName.first means that a top level bean has a legalName property, but
this is a complex property, representing a nested bean, say Name which has
two properties, 'first'  and 'last'.

what exactly you're trying to do ? I think if a property such as 'name' is a
List then doing ?name=bar&name=foo
should ensure a List 'name' will have 2 values

cheers, Sergey