cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF DOSGI problem while running Spring DM demo
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:02:18 GMT
Hi Ilker,

Did you also put in the following line (which is also in the
felix.config.properties.append file):
  org.osgi.framework.startlevel.beginning=81
This is needed to automatically start bundles with felix.auto.start.XX
where XX can be up to 81 in this case.

BTW having two instances of Spring-DM active at the same time is a
recipe for disaster as they will potentially both instantiate your
Spring beans, so you'll get them twice. This is why the multibundle
distro is generally better to use than the singlebundle distro. The
singlebundle one is only really provided as a way get started
easily...

Hope this helps,

David