cxf-users mailing list archives

From Steven Thein <steven.th...@oracle.com>
Subject CXF2.2.2 to CXF2.2.7....
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:31:20 GMT
Hi,

                I have a client side outbound interceptor added to the interceptor chain with
the following overridden method

public void handleMessage(SoapMessage message)

      throws Fault

    {

        SoapVersion version = message.getVersion();

        try

        {

            SOAPMessage soapMessage = message.getContent(SOAPMessage.class);

            WSSOAPEnvelope wsEnvelope = new WSSOAPEnvelope(soapMessage.getSOAPPart().getEnvelope());

            WSSecurity sec = WSSecurity.newInstance(wsEnvelope.getOwnerDocument());

.

..

      }

      catch(Exception e)

{

}

In CXF2.2.2, message.getContent() returns valid information, but in CXF2.2.7 message.getContent()
returns null. Is this a bug in CXF2.2.7? Is there a different method that I can use instead
of getContent()?

Thanks

Steve