cxf-users mailing list archives

From "De Bakker, Bjorn" <Bjorn.DeBak...@ordina.be>
Subject Problem using WSDL behind https
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:19:48 GMT
Hi

I've created my own webservice with client with CXF and everything works fine.  I've deployed
the service on a Glassfish server and I can connect to that service.  However, now I'm trying
to migrate the application to use an existing webservice.

Every time I tried to connect to that webservice, I received an Unknown Host exception.  I
generated the source files based on a local WSDL.  Now I wanted to get around that and use
the WSDL which is deployed online.  However, when I change my pom file to use the online WSDL,
I receive the same exception.

I'm behind a proxy, so I don't know whether that causes this problem or CXF doesn't know how
to handle HTTPS-connections.

Does anyone have an idea what might cause these issues?

Thanks in advance.

Kr,