cxf-users mailing list archives

From Leo Romanoff <romix...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RejectedExecutionException when doing many invokeAsync invocations
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:20:28 GMT

Hi Daniel,

Your first reply already helped a lot with configuring the working queue.
In this reply you also wanted me to submit a bug on one of the isssues.

It would be very nice of you, if you could have a look at my last message
with a stack trace and code example and tell me if it is a bug or not. If
you tell me it is a bug, I can submit a bug report with a test-case. If it
is a feature, nothing needs to be filed, I guess.