cxf-users mailing list archives

From PonPrathip <ponprathip.aasaitha...@ust-global.com>
Subject SpnegoContextToken - Security Token support for CXF
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:00:45 GMT

Hi,

  I am trying to create CXF Standalone client to connect to a WebService
(Server) that have SpnegoContextToken as one of its security Policy.

Please let me know whether CXF API support this Security Token?If supported
then please let me know how to implement the CXF client to get access to the
server.
Provided below the security binding information on the server side.

Please let me know whether CXF supports the below mentioned security info.If
supports then please let me now how to implement the same using CXF API

<sp:SymmetricBinding><wsp:Policy>
<sp:ProtectionToken>
<wsp:Policy>
<sp:SpnegoContextToken