cxf-users mailing list archives

From 0vermind <vi...@web.de>
Subject RE: problem generating CXF-Client within eclipse
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:52:59 GMT

Please use a separate discussion for this, S.
I can tell you however, i've downloaded eclipse galileo, ran the web updater
and selected the cxf support there. In the preferences i've pointed eclipse
to the CXF 2.2.7 path and everything worked fine from there on.
(well, except for the above problem when generating the client..)