cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hand-written XSDs with Auto-generated WSDL
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 16:59:46 GMT

It looks like you want to do WSDL-first *after* you first create a rough
draft of the WSDL using code-first.
You can modify the rough WSDL generated to add in the XSD imports that you
wish. [1] and [2] can provide some ideas for you.

Glen

[1]
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/defining-contract-first-webservices-with-wsdl-generation-from-java.html
[2] http://www.infoq.com/articles/sosnoski-code-first