cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:25:39 GMT
On Thursday 22 April 2010 1:07:12 am bill007 wrote:
> Hi all, I get the below exception, which is throw from spring, not sure
> where to link spring and CXF , is there something I need to do, stuck here
> past 2 days, please help.

Is there more detail?    Usually there would be more to that stack trace.   In
particular, I'm looking for "Caused by...." type lines to dig into the
XMLStreamException to see what caused it.

My suggestion would also to be to make sure you have woodstox on the
classpath.   Don't rely on the Sun parser in the JDK.   It's been known to
cause this (fixed on 2.2.8-SNAPSHOT)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp