cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Coiffe <BCoi...@idbs.com>
Subject RE: undefined simple or complex type 'soapenc:Array'
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:41:00 GMT
Hi Taras,

Last time I checked, CXF did not support soap encodings because it does not comply with the
WS-I Profile...and throws this exception when the parser tries to parse it.
However, the reference implementation of JAXRPC can parse and handle this without any troubles.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Taras Matyashovsky [mailto:taras.matyashovsky@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 March 2010 15:35
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: undefined simple or complex type 'soapenc:Array'

Hi everyone.

Any progress on this?

Ungently need to call WS but receiving mentioned error.

Thanks.
Taras

bimargulies wrote:

> Someone did some preliminary work in this direction, but he didn't
> finished.
>

> Please post this question on the dev list, and Dain (the someone in
> question) might well offer some advice on how much work it would be. I
> think
> that we would accept a contribution from anyone. (Well, some voices on the
> PMC might grumble about adding this, but my recollection is that in the
> end
> there were no objections to Dain's work).
>
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:11 PM, <ptr106@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Benson,
>>
>> Do you know if there is any plan to support RPC/Encoded in the future?
>> My
>> company would like to use GroovyWS (which uses CXF), but we have a number
>> of
>> customers that will need RPC/Encoded support.  If my company decided this
>> was an important enough feature, would it be possible for me to add
>> support
>> to CXF for RPC/Encoded?  Any idea what size development effort would this
>> be?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Peter
>>
>> Benson Margulies-4 wrote:
>> >
>> > We don't support RPC Encoded.

>> Quoted from:
>>
>> http://www.nabble.com/undefined-simple-or-complex-type-%27soapenc%3AArray%27-tp18751521p18752715.html

The information contained in this email may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action on the contents of this information may be unlawful. If you have received this email
in error, please delete it from your system and notify us immediately. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise.
IDBS takes no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
email and recommends that you subject any incoming E-mail to your own virus checking procedures.
We may monitor all E-mail communication through our networks. If you contact us by E-mail,
we may store your name and address to facilitate communication.