cxf-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "MustUnderstand headers:"
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 06:24:38 GMT
Correction..it does not work with HTTP.   What's the best way to ignore headers?

----- Original Message ----
From: Coder One <coder_lol@yahoo.com>
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Sent: Thu, March 4, 2010 3:05:18 PM
Subject: Re: "MustUnderstand headers:"

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I ran into the same problem with CXF 2.2.5.

The below SOAP extracts worked fine with regular HTTP transport, but not with our custom transport.

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <s:Header>
    <Action s:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2005/05/
addressing/none" />

We get the

MustUnderstand headers: [{http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2005/05/addressing/none}To, {http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2005/05/addressing/none}Action]
are not understood.

does the default http transport configure some interceptor (MustUnderstandInterceptor?) that
we also must configure?  Can we look up an example somewhere?

Thanks...