cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access httpservletrequest outside service class in cxf 2.1.4?
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:45:15 GMT
if it is an JAXRS-related query then indeed, HttpServletRequest can not be
injected as a context in 2.1.4 outside the service class, so the alternative
way to do it is as follows (not looking at the code right now but should be
close :-)) :

(HttpServletRequest)message.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);

cheers, Sergey