cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jax-RS ExceptionMapper and data marshalling
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:13:12 GMT
Hi

sorry, I was not suggesting for you to go and find that thread :-) I think
there was a query to do with converting String[] into JSON, so we probably
thought doing something like
{strings:{string:"bar", string:"foo"}} would be ok...

similarly if it is just a String then
{string:"bar"}

would do.

Then again the question is what to do if it application/xml :
<string>bar</string>
or
<string value="bar"/>

etc

I'm a bit unenthusiastic about CXF JAXRS shipping another provider doing
such conversions given that it is very easy to have a custom provider doing
it.

cheers, Sergey